Registration Online or Over the Phone
By visiting and using the FBAROnline.com site you agree not to:
• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity.
• Falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or use any fraudulent, misleading, or inaccurate email address or other contact information.
• Restrict or inhibit other users from using the Services.
• Violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations.
• Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us.
• Engage in spamming or flooding.
• Access or use (or attempt to access or use) another user’s content without permission.
• Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Services or the Website.
• Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in or displayed on any portion of the Website.
• “Frame” or “mirror” any portion of the Website, or link to any page from the Website without our prior written authorization.
• Order or purchase Services through the Website if you are not 18 years of age or older, or have the specific permission of a parent or legal guardian.
Sharing Information: By using FBAROnline.com Website, you agree not to upload, post, email or otherwise send or transmit any material that:
(1) contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with the Website;
(2) is abusive, illegal, libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights or otherwise objectionable or which may give rise to liability or violate any law;
(3) is in violation of a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or other right of any person;
(4) requests personally identifiable information; or
(5) contains any advertisement, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication.
Your Submissions: If you choose to upload or otherwise submit any material through the FBAROnline.com Website, including without limitation, video photographs, images, text, graphics, sounds, data, or files to the Website, by uploading such video or photographs you represent and warrant that:
(1) you own or otherwise possess all necessary rights with respect to your Submissions;
(2) your Submissions do not and will not infringe, misappropriate, use or disclose without authorization, or otherwise violate any intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party; and
(3) you hereby consent to the use of your likeness, and you acknowledge you have obtained the written consent, release, and/or permission of every identifiable individual who appears in a Submission to use such individual’s likeness, or if any such identifiable individual is under the age of eighteen (18), you have obtained such written consent, release and/or permission from such individual’s parent or guardian (and you agree to provide us with a copy of any such consents, releases and/or permission upon our request).
We may request that you submit evidence of your ownership of or right to use your Submissions. If, upon such request, we do not receive information we deem sufficient to evidence such rights, we reserve the right to: (i) suspend the shipping of an order or service relating to such content, and/or (ii) share the content and information regarding the member with governmental organizations, law enforcement authorities or other third parties.
You must be 18 to order or purchase Services from this site unless you have the specific permission from a parent or legal guardian. If you use any chat room or other community page on the Website, you must be at least thirteen (13) years old. We recommend that minors over age 13 (that is, between ages 13 and 18) obtain their parent’s or guardian’s permission before sending information about themselves to anyone online. Click here for tips on staying safe online. If you are a convicted sexual predator, you may not use any such Website feature (chat rooms or community pages).
Obligations & Responsibilities You acknowledge that, by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the Website, we are acting only as a passive conduit for such distribution, and we are not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any such content. We do not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to the Website, and we are not responsible for the content of such communications and materials. All such content is offered AS IS, and you view and use it at your own risk. You acknowledge and agree that we may (but are not obligated to) do any of the following, at our discretion: (1) monitor and/or filter any Submissions; (2) remove or refuse to send, transmit, or otherwise use any Submission (including without limitation, by suspending the processing and shipping of any order related to any Submission); and/or (3) disclose any Submission, and the circumstances surrounding the transmission or use thereof to any third party.
If you become aware of misuse of the Website by any person, please contact us at email@example.com Because we do not control the security of the Internet or other networks you use to access the Website or communicate with us, we can’t be, and are not, responsible for the security of information that you choose to communicate with us and the Website while it is being transmitted. In addition, we are not responsible for any data lost during transmission.
Our Use of Information Submitted
You agree that we are free to use any comments, information, reviews, feedback, postings, materials, photographs, artwork, ideas, or any other content contained in any communication you may send to us, without notice, compensation or acknowledgement to you, for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services and creating, modifying or improving the Website or other products or services.
We store all data in accordance with applicable IRS guidelines, accordingly, we will store four (4) years’ worth of filing data to allow customers to reproduce forms in the event they are needed. This includes form data, PDFs to reprint forms, transaction history and invoices. .
If you are unable to retrieve required data online, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of ours used on the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of us in the U.S. and/or other countries. They may not be used without our prior express written permission. All other trademarks or logos that appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to or endorsed by us.
The entire content of the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics and code, is our property. We grant you permission to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of the Website solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not change or delete any proprietary notices from downloaded or printed materials. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the Website content is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by us in writing.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and will take appropriate steps to protect the intellectual property rights of third parties if we receive notice in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe your copyright or the copyright of another has been infringed on, please provide our Copyright Agent with a written notice containing the following information:
• A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that you believe has been infringed;
• An identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
• A description of where the material that you claim is infringed is located on the site;
• Information on how to contact you including your address, telephone number, and email address, if available;
• A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Claims of infringement should be sent to: email@example.com
Warranty Disclaimer & Liability Limit
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we present the Website and the Services “AS IS” and without any warranty of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory. We specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non- infringement. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this Website or the server that makes this website available are free of viruses or other harmful components. In the event of any breach of any warranty, your exclusive remedy shall be that we shall, at our option, repair, replace, or refund the price you paid for any defective goods. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions on the Website; any failures, delays or interruptions in the Website's accessibility; any losses or damages arising from the use of the Website; or any conduct by other users of the Website. We reserve the right to deliver the Website in our sole and absolute discretion. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing may not apply to you. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE (JOINTLY OR SEVERALLY) TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THESE TERMS, ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SERVICES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL MATERIALS INCORPORATED THEREIN AND ALL FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SERVICE) AND TOTAL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCT. Some states do not allow the exclusion of certain damages, so the above may not apply to you. If any authority holds any portion of this section to be unenforceable, then liability will be limited to the fullest possible extent permitted by law.
By using the Website, you agree to receive electronic communications from us. You agree that any notice, agreement, disclosure or other communication that we send you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
Your use of the Website shall be governed by the laws of Arkansas, without regard to choice of law provisions. Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to the Website shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Washington County, Arkansas. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Website must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises, or it shall be forever barred.
The Services are controlled and operated within the United States, and are not intended to be subject to the laws or jurisdiction of any country or territory other than that of the United States. We do not represent or warrant that the Services or any part thereof are appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Services do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules, and regulations. We may limit the Services’ availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion.
Last Updated: May 2, 2014